Crown Sydney strives to provide a luxurious and sophisticated experience for all guests and as such the overall minimum dress standard at Crown Sydney is smart casual at all times, other than as specified below.
Management reserves the right to apply discretion in maintaining these standards and may refuse entry to, or request a person to leave, where they do not meet the required standard.
Without limiting the types of attire which may or may not be permitted in meeting the overall minimum dress standard, the following are not permitted in any part of Crown Sydney:
- Torn, distressed, unclean or untidy clothing (including denim) and footwear, even if considered part of the design
- Shorts, except tailored shorts of an appropriate length
- Lewd, offensive or inappropriate garments or slogans
- UGG boots, gum boots and slippers
- Work uniforms (including singlets and tank tops), steel cap and other work boots
- Activewear, tracksuit pants, swimwear and beachwear (other than while accessing or using the hotel facilities)
Crown Sydney may request the removal of headwear in certain areas.
The overall minimum dress standard at Cirq is semi-formal. In addition to the required standards for Crown Sydney, the following items are not permitted:
- T-shirts and singlets
- Informal headwear, including caps and beanies