Management reserves the right to apply discretion in maintaining these standards and may refuse entry to, or request a person to leave, where they do not meet the required standard.
Without limiting the types of attire which may or may not be permitted in meeting the overall minimum dress standard, the following are not permitted:
- Unclean or untidy clothing or footwear
- Lewd, offensive or inappropriate garments or slogans
- Work uniforms (including high visibility wear), steel cap and other work boots
- Crown Sydney may request the removal of headwear in certain areas.
After 6pm, the following are not permitted:
- Tracksuit pants
- Swimwear and beachwear (other than while accessing or using the hotel facilities)
Restaurants & Bars
Please be advised strict evening dress codes apply in all restaurants and bars.
After 6pm, the following items are not permitted:
- T-Shirts and singlets
- Informal headwear, including caps and beanies
Please note the above dress codes do not apply for children under 16 years old. All children are advised to be dressed neatly.