Self Exclusion Program at Crown
When you need a break from gambling, one of the biggest barriers can be self-control. One method to hold yourself accountable for stopping play completely is by opting into Crown’s Self Exclusion program.
Individuals can sign a voluntary agreement to prohibit themselves from entering or remaining in the gambling areas at Crown Sydney, Crown Perth and Crown Melbourne. There is also an added option of self excluding from The Star Sydney. A Self Exclusion is for a minimum period of 12 months, with longer options available. These options can be discussed with a Crown PlaySafe Advisor.
Before you start
It is strongly recommended that, prior to completing this application, you:
- Discuss this matter with your legal advisor, counsellor and members of your family if you have not already done so.
- Have all the information and documents completed, signed and ready for upload.
- The form takes approximately 15 minutes to complete
- The application cannot be saved and resumed later.
- Self Exclusion requests can take up to 24 hours to be in effect