Non Qualifying Activity Policy
1. In this Policy:
a) “Day” means a 24-hour period commencing at 6.00am and ending at 6.00am on the following day;
b) “Member” means a Crown Rewards member.
c) “Premium Player” means a person who signs a Premium Player Program Agreement at Crown Melbourne or Crown Sydney where the person and Crown satisfy the requirements of any relevant controls and procedures approved by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor under section 121 of the Casino Control Act 1991 (VIC) or by the NSW Independent Liquor & Gaming Authority under section 124 of the Casino Control Act 1992 (NSW).
d) “Premium Player Program” means a program that is made available by Crown at Crown Melbourne or Crown Sydney to selected interstate and international customers who meet minimum program criteria;”
e) “Premium Player Program Agreement” means the agreement setting out the terms and conditions associated with Premium Player program play at Crown Melbourne or Crown Sydney”
2. A Member cannot earn Points when participating in any table game tournament at Crown.
3. A Member cannot earn Points when purchasing a Crown Gifts Card.
4. A Member cannot earn Points in addition to any points that may be earned in respect of a third-party reward or other loyalty program when staying at any Crown hotel (including the Qantas Frequent Flyer and Velocity programs). At the time of reservation or check-in, a Member must elect and notify Crown whether they wish to receive (a) Points or (b) points in respect of their nominated applicable third-party rewards or loyalty program.
5. Points cannot be earned in relation to a hotel booking if the booking and payment have been made through a third party such as a travel agency or hotel booking web site or are based on other non-qualifying rates (including room rates for business or leisure group reservations paid as a group account and family and friends room rates).
6. A Member who is a Premium Player may not earn any Points or Status Credits or redeem or claim any Privileges on gaming under the Crown Rewards Program during such time that the Member is subject to a Premium Player Program Agreement.
7. Crown reserves the right to place a cap on the amount of Points that can be earned and redeemed during a Day and during a Member’s membership. Any enquiries in relation to these caps can be made at Crown Rewards desks.
8. A Member cannot earn Points for Crown hotel stays if the booking name does not match the name on the Member’s Crown Rewards Membership.
9. A Member cannot earn Points for Crown hotel stays where the booking is booked and paid for by a corporate entity.
10. A Member cannot earn or redeem Points when making a purchase of any tobacco product at any Participating Facility.
11. At Crown Melbourne, a Member cannot earn Points when playing any fully automated table game, after any Member set PlaySafe limits have been reached until 6am the next Day.
12. At Crown Melbourne, effective 1 August 2023, a Member that wishes to become PAS enabled cannot earn points without a registered YouPlay account linked to their Crown Rewards account (as described in Rule 12 of the Crown Rewards Rules).
13. At Crown Melbourne, when a Member reaches either a Member set time or spend limit using YourPlay, they can continue to play electronic gaming machines, however the Member cannot earn Points under the EGM Scheme (as described in Rule 12 of the Crown Rewards Rules) until the next time limit period begins.
14. At Crown Perth, a Member cannot earn Points in relation to the following activities:
(a) trackside transactions;
(c) TAB transactions;
(d) ticketing transactions; and
(e) once any PlaySafe limits have been reached.
15. At Crown Sydney, a Member cannot earn Points once any PlaySafe limits have been reached until 6am the next Day.