Conditions of entry
- Keeping everyone safe including our guests, employees and the broader NSW community is our priority at Crown Sydney. Entry is subject to strict compliance at all times with Crown Sydney’s COVID Policy.
- You are not permitted entry if you are the subject of a Withdrawal of Licence from Crown Sydney or an Exclusion Order.
- You must comply with the Crown Sydney Dress Standards.
- A government issued photo identification and/or valid Crown Rewards’ membership card must be produced on request.
- You must not attempt to conceal your identity. Crown Sydney staff may at any time request the removal of any face or head covering for the purpose of confirming your identity. You may be asked to leave the premises if you refuse to remove a face or head covering for this purpose.
- You must comply with all lawful requests and directions made by Crown Sydney.
- Crown Sydney reserves the right to inspect bags, packages and other items. Personal checks such as wanding may also take place. Crown Sydney may refuse entry to or permission to remain at Crown Sydney to any person who refuses to undergo a security check. Crown Sydney reserves the right to vary security screening requirements and prohibit any items at its discretion and without notice.
- Without limiting the types of items which are not permitted at Crown Sydney, you will not be permitted to enter or remain at Crown Sydney if you are found to have in your possession any weapon of any kind.
- If you cause a disturbance or, in the opinion of Crown Sydney, engage in conduct that is indecent, violent, quarrelsome, likely to cause harm, inappropriate, dishonest, offensive, discriminatory, disruptive, threatening and/or intimidating to others, impairs the enjoyment, comfort or safety of any other person or is otherwise against the law, you may be asked to leave the premises.
- If you are intoxicated or under the influence of an illicit substance you will not be permitted to enter or remain at Crown Sydney.
- Alcohol not purchased at Crown Sydney is not permitted (any exceptions are subject to approval by Crown Sydney).
- If you are displaying extensive or excessive tattoos that could be considered offensive, threatening or divisive, you may not be permitted to enter or remain on the premises.
- Children must not be left unattended in any area of Crown Sydney, including car parks.
- You must not interfere with or misuse any equipment or property within Crown Sydney.
- You must not lend money for profit, solicitation or any other illegal activity.
- You must not engage in solicitation of customers or other unauthorised promotional activities.
- You must not share confidential information or personal information relating to other visitors with any third party.
- You must not engage in conduct which may bring Crown Sydney or the Crown Group into disrepute.
- You must not operate a drone from the premises without the written consent of Crown Sydney.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted on the premises, with the exception of licenced guidance or assistance dogs (any exceptions are subject to approval by Crown Sydney).
- You must contact Crown Sydney promptly to report any lost property. Crown Sydney will take reasonable steps to safeguard lost property in accordance with its statutory obligations. To the extent permitted by law, you release Crown Sydney from any claims regarding damage to lost property.
Crown Sydney may refuse entry to or permission to remain at Crown Sydney to any person at any time and for any reason, including any non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and Crown Sydney reserves the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party.
Crown Sydney reserves the right to amend or alter these Conditions of Entry at any time and for any reason. Subject to Law, Crown Sydney accepts no responsibility for any injury, death, damage or loss incurred by any person, either directly or indirectly, arising out of your visit to Crown Sydney, and you release and discharge Crown Sydney from any such liability, damage or loss.